- Plastic Mini Dinosaur
- 12 inch Round Balloons
- Water Bottles or Pouring Containers
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Take the mouth of the balloon and insert two fingers into the balloon stretch the opening.
- Insert the dinosaur into the balloon.
- Fill the balloon with water. I suggest fillig it up until it is the size of an orange.
- Place the dinosaur eggs on a tray in the freezer.
- Freeze the balloons overnight.
- Fill up three to four water bottles.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to each water bottle.
- Place the top on the water bottle and shake until the salt dissolves.
- Take the balloons out of the freezers.
- Cut the balloon near the knot and peel the balloon off the frozen egg.
How to Play:
- Take the frozen dinosaurs eggs outside.
- Place the eggs on the ground.
- Slowly begin to pour the warm salt water over the eggs. It will start to crack.
- The dinosaurs will begin to be released from the frozen egg.
- If the dinosaurs will not release with pouring the warm salt water, hold the egg about 4 feet above the ground and drop it. Ice will fly everywhere but the dinosaur will break free.