CHECK OUT MY JELLYFISH
Jellyfish Sensory Bottle
- Water Bottle (VOS or Core)
- Food Coloring
- 1 Tablespoon Hair Gel
- Plastic Grocery Bag
- 8 inch piece of thread
- Permanent Craft Adhesive Glue
- Cut out a 12 inch square out of the grocery bag
- Take 1 tablespoon of hair gel and place it in the center of the grocery bag
- Pull the sides of plastic bag up and twist the bag around lump of hair gel to form a mushroom top size shape.
- Take the thread and tie off the plastic bag. Make several knots in the thread to secure body of the jellyfish
- Begin to make the tentacles by cutting the bag into slivers.
- Fill the water bottle up with water almost to the top
- Add food coloring
- Drop in the jellyfish
- Add more water until it reaches the top
- Place the cap on the bottle
- Shake it up to see how the jellyfish moves
- If you like how the jellyfish moves then glue shut the bottle. I recommend either Gorilla Glue or E6000
Get Crafty Crafty also provides a helpful instructional video.