Pom Pom Drop
- Trace two or three circles on the lid.
- Cut out the circles using either an exacto knife or a sharp pair of scissors.
- Arrange the stickers on top of the lid.
- Trace the inner circle of the lid.
- Cut out two inner circle lid size out of clear contact paper.
- Place the clear contact on each side of the lid.
- Cut out a strip of the pattern contact paper to cover the outside of the coffee tin.
- Place the pattern contact paper on the tin
- Place the pom poms inside the tin can
How to Play the Game:
- Take the pom poms out of the can.
- Allow the child to place the pom pom into the holes.
- For infants or toddlers you will need to model the skill a few times before they catch on.
- For preschool children, this game is also a great way to practice counting numbers and identifying colors.