I love painting, however when I’m watching toddlers who love to stick everything in their mouths I recommend using edible paint as a safer choice. It’s super easy to make and fun to use on watercolor paper or cardstock paper.
- 3 tbs Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 2 cups Water
- Food Coloring
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add water to a saucepan on medium heat.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the saucepan.
- Stir constantly.
- The mixture will begin to thicken.
- Once the mixture is smooth and thick remove it from the heat.
- Evenly divide the mixture between four containers.
- Add food coloring to each container. I used the Neon Food Coloring.
- Allow the paint to cool for an hour before using.