Sensory Bottles are a fun activity to make with children. Each sensory bottle is a unique creation. Through trial and error you have to figure out what makes the coolest sensory bottle.
Sensory Bottle Supplies
- Water Bottles (I recommend either CORE or VOS bottles)
- Food Color
- Water Beads
- Clear Handwash Soap
- Clear Bodywash Soap
- Clear Hair Gel
- Clear Glue
- Pony Beads
- Add the objects first before using the water, handwash, bodywash or gel.
- Add food color a little at a time.
- You can find cool confetti at your local craft store.
- The Dollar Store carries clear bodywash, hair gel and handwash soap.
- Seal the water bottles with either Gorilla Glue or Super Glue in the ridges of the cap.
- To make fast movement of objects – I would recommend using either a water/clear glue combination or a water/handwash soap combination.
- To make slow movement of objects – I would recommend using either body wash or hair gel.