DIY Straw Drop
Drop games are a great way for children to work on their problem solving skills not to mention it develops their fine motor skills as well. If you are looking for more drop activities check out Pom Pom Drop and Eyeball Drop. Here how to make one for your Straw Drop Game.
- Plastic Container
- Plastic Straws
- Hole Puncher
- Using the hole puncher, begin to make holes around the brim of the lid
- Cut the straws into varying sizes
- Place the lid back on the container
- Begin to play Straw Drop by placing the straws in the holes.
- For younger children, you will need to practice the skill a few times so the child could eventually mimic the skill.